Digital Electronic Pressure and Slow Cooker
The Swiss Army knife of kitchen appliances, this flexible tool can be a pressure cooker or a crock pot, but can also stir-fry, steam, poach, or re-heat food.
Safe Pressure Cooking
Much like a drunk rattlesnake, traditional pressure cookers can hiss, shake, and behave unpredictably. But this cooker features an integrated safety valve and lock-top lid, making it quieter and safer to use. Whether you’re preparing beans or braising brisket, using pressure speeds up the cooking process while the closed environment keeps in flavor and nutritional value.
Simple Slow Cooker
Get dinner started in the morning using the crock pot feature to slow cook stews, soups, or tough cuts. The high-powered cooking element keeps a constant temperature for hours, so you can simply add ingredients, set the time, and head out for the day. When you return, you’ll find a tender and flavorful dish.
Extra Cooking Space
- Cut down on dishes by using the wide bottom as an additional cooking surface
- Great for sauteing or stir-frying meals
- Steam veggies with the included steaming rack
- Cooking pot can boil or poach, ideal for eggs or chicken
- Re-heat leftovers or keep meals warm
Intelligent, Intuitive Display
- Easy-to-read LCD display panel
- 10 preset cooking options
- Set the kitchen timer alarm for worry-free cooking
- LED indicator lights make tracking progress a cinch
Durable and Easy to Clean
- Stainless steel and ABS housing resists stains
- Nonstick Teflon coating on the inner pot
- Pot is also removable for easy sink cleaning
- Multi-use cooker cuts down on dishes
- Model number: PKPRC22
- Capacity: 6qt.
- Wattage: 1000W
- Power: 120V
- 2.5ft. cord length
- Condition: new
- Product dimensions: 12.9”x11.4”x12.6”
- Product weight: 11.96lb.