VitaGoods Digital Wrist-Cuff Blood-Pressure Monitor
VitaGoods designed this portable monitor to help people manage their blood pressure, which can lead to heart attacks, strokes, kidney failure, and blindness if too high. The expandable wrist cuff inflates over arms, relaying critical information such as systolic pressure, diastolic pressure, and pulses per minute to an LCD display with large, easy-to-read icons. There’s enough memory to recall up to 60 readings, which can all be compared against World Health Organization classifications. Should the monitor detect possible irregular beats, hypertension, or pieces of french toast stuck in the aorta, it sounds an alarm to encourage users to visit a physician.
- Portable blood-pressure monitor for at-home use or travel
- Expandable wrist cuff accommodates regular-, large-, and leg-sized arms
- LCD display with large, easy-to-read icons
- Displays systolic and diastolic pressure, pulses per minute, and date and time
- Alerts users to possible irregular heartbeat or hypertension
- Memory stores up to 60 readings
- World Health Organization classification indicator
- Automatically turns off after one minute to conserve power
- Requires two AAA batteries
- Includes instructions and small carrying case
- Weight: 0.53 pounds
- Dimensions: 4”x4”x3”
The Fine Print
Limit 3 per person, may buy 2 more as gifts. Free returns. Does not ship to AK/HI/Canada/Puerto Rico. Most orders are delivered within 12 business days from the purchase date. Does not ship to PO boxes. See return policy. Must pay applicable tax and provide name and shipping address at checkout, which will be shared to facilitate shipping. Goods sold by Groupon Goods. How is the strike-through price determined?