- $24.99 for a VitaGoods Travel Pulse digital wrist-cuff blood-pressure monitor ($99 list price)
VitaGoods Digital Wrist-Cuff Blood-Pressure Monitor
VitaGoods designed this portable monitor to help people manage their blood pressure, which can lead to heart attacks, strokes, kidney failure, and blindness if too high. The expandable wrist cuff inflates over arms, relaying critical information such as systolic pressure, diastolic pressure, and pulses per minute to an LCD display with large, easy-to-read icons. There's enough memory to recall up to 90 readings, which can all be compared against World Health Organization classifications. Should the monitor detect possible irregular beats, hypertension, or pieces of french toast stuck in the aorta, it sounds an alarm to encourage users to visit a physician.
- Portable blood-pressure monitor for at-home use or travel
- Expandable wrist cuff accommodates regular-, large-, and leg-sized arms
- LCD display with large, easy-to-read icons
- Displays systolic and diastolic pressure, and pulses per minute,
- Alerts users to possible irregular heartbeat or hypertension
- Memory stores up to 90 readings
- World Health Organization classification indicator
- Automatically turns off after one minute to conserve power
- Requires two AAA batteries
- Includes instructions and small carrying case
- Weight: 0.53 pounds
- Dimensions: 4"x4"x3"
How to get your goods: by purchasing this Groupon and providing your name and shipping address, your order is complete!
For questions pertaining to this deal, please visit the deal Q&A on this page. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer service.
View the Groupon Goods FAQ for additional information, including how list price is determined.
Like Groupon Goods on Facebook for hand-picked deals, product giveaways, and more Goods stuff.