Dior Capture Totale Triple Correcting Serum Foundation
Dior’s natural-finish liquid foundation launches a three-pronged attack on aging skin by minimizing the look of fine lines and wrinkles, evening out skin tone, and reviving luminosity.
Instead of the traditional four-color pigments used in most foundations, Capture Totale relies on a revolutionary formula with more tones, so it blends in more naturally and subtly with a range of skin tones.
What the Press Says
- Allure magazine’s Best of Beauty liquid foundation in 2014
- “smooths dry and flaky skin, and boosts radiance for a gorgeous satiny result.” – O magazine
- Exclusive Longoza-Cellular Complex targets and encourages growth in youth-replenishing cells
- Full list: Aqua/water, cyclopentasiosane, peg-9, polydimethylsiloxyethy dimethycone, titanium dioxide (nano), glycerin, pentylene glycol, phenyl trimethicone, ethylhexyl methoxycinnamate, cyclohexasiloxane, mica
Good to Know
- Color: #050 dark beige
- Formulated for mature skin or very dry and dull skin
- SPF 25 skin protection
- 1oz. jar
When Christian Dior was 14 years old, a palm reader at the local fair told him his fortune. She said that after a period of great poverty, he would travel widely and make his fortune from women. Both came true. Despite financial trials following the Great Depression and a serious bout of tuberculosis, Dior rose to become one of the world’s most influential fashion designers. After working under Pierre Balmain, he revolutionized women’s dress in 1947 with his post–World War II “New Look”—a curvaceous silhouette marked by a tiny, defined waist and voluminous midcalf skirt. Dior, an avid gardener, described it by saying, “I drew women-flowers, fine waists like liana and wide skirts like corolla.” The frenzy that followed its introduction helped cement Dior in the annuls of fashion history. Today, the company carries on the powerful name of Christian Dior, leading the industry in womens- and menswear beneath such innovators as Raf Simons and Bill Gaytten.
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.
The Fine Print
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.