0.23oz. Dior Diorblush Cheek Stick
- Size: 0.23oz.
- Cream formula with a delicately powdery finish
- Highly pigmented blush can be built up for desired intensity and coverage
- Formula applies smoothly and blends easily
- Compact design is great for taking on the go
- Ingredients-Talc, mica, nylon-12, calcium sodium borosilicate, magnesium stearate, phenyl trimethicone, polysorbate 60, cetearyl ethylhexanoate, sorbitan stearate, ethylhexyl palmitate, pentylene glycol, silica, tridecyl trimellitate, lauroyl lysine, aluminum hydroxide, sorbic acid, tin oxide, parfum, linalool, bht, limonene, butylphenyl methylpropional, red 6, red 7, red 7 lake, yellow 6, yellow 6 lake, yellow 5, yellow 5 lake, blue 1 lake, red 27, red 27 lake, red 28 lake, red 30, red 30 lake, ultra-marines, bismuth oxychloride, chromium oxide greens, chromium hydroxide green, ganese violet, titanium dioxide
When Christian Dior was 14 years old, a palm reader at the local fair told him his fortune. She said that after a period of great poverty, he would travel widely and make his fortune from women. Both came true. Despite financial trials following the Great Depression and a serious bout of tuberculosis, Dior rose to become one of the world’s most influential fashion designers. After working under Pierre Balmain, he revolutionized women’s dress in 1947 with his post–World War II “New Look”—a curvaceous silhouette marked by a tiny, defined waist and voluminous midcalf skirt. Dior, an avid gardener, described it by saying, “I drew women-flowers, fine waists like liana and wide skirts like corolla.” The frenzy that followed its introduction helped cement Dior in the annuls of fashion history. Today, the company carries on the powerful name of Christian Dior, leading the industry in womens- and menswear beneath such innovators as Raf Simons and Bill Gaytten.
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.