- Diorskin Nude Air Loose Powder in #030 Medium Beige (0.56 oz.)
- Diorskin Nude Air Loose Powder in #030 Medium Beige (0.35 oz.)
- Diorskin Nude Air Powder in #040 Honey Beige (0.56 oz.)
Diorskin Nude Air Powder
- Benefits: help faces look more fresh and radiant
- How it works: transparent, airy pigments blur imperfections and grab excess oil
- See a full list of ingredients here
When Christian Dior was 14 years old, a palm reader at the local fair told him his fortune. She said that after a period of great poverty, he would travel widely and make his fortune from women. Both came true. Despite financial trials following the Great Depression and a serious bout of tuberculosis, Dior rose to become one of the world’s most influential fashion designers. After working under Pierre Balmain, he revolutionized women’s dress in 1947 with his post–World War II “New Look”—a curvaceous silhouette marked by a tiny, defined waist and voluminous midcalf skirt. Dior, an avid gardener, described it by saying, “I drew women-flowers, fine waists like liana and wide skirts like corolla.” The frenzy that followed its introduction helped cement Dior in the annuls of fashion history. Today, the company carries on the powerful name of Christian Dior, leading the industry in womens- and menswear beneath such innovators as Raf Simons and Bill Gaytten.