- $29 for a Disney Bomb Blastin' Mater toy car from Pixar’s Cars 2 ($69.99 list price)
- Free shipping and free returns
Bomb Blastin’ Mater
In Pixar’s popular Cars franchise, comedian Larry the Cable Guy lends his Southern-fried twang to Mater, a rust-ridden tow truck with buck teeth and a talent for driving backward. This Disney model recalls the second film in the series, during which Mater unwittingly finds himself strapped to a bomb before scoring a role in the next Die Hard movie. Booster rockets accompany the bomb on Mater’s ample frame, which bursts to life with dynamic eye and mouth movement, lights, and sound.
- Officially licensed Mater toy from Pixar’s popular Cars franchise
- Equipped with a bomb and booster rockets, just like Cars 2
- Dynamic eye and mouth movement and unique character details
- Lights and sound
- For ages 4 and up
- Dimensions: 14”x8”x10”
How to get your goods: by purchasing this Groupon and providing your name and shipping address, your order is complete!
For questions pertaining to this deal, please visit the deal Q&A on this page. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer service.
View the Groupon Goods FAQ for additional information, including how list price is determined.
Like Groupon Goods on Facebook for hand-picked deals, product giveaways, and more Goods stuff.