Dolce & Gabbana The One for Women or Men (1.6 Fl. Oz.)
The One Eau de Parfum for Women
- Exotic fruity-floral with powdery vanilla
- Recommended for evening wear
- Top notes: bergamot and lychee
- Heart notes: jasmine, madonna lily, and plum
- Base notes: vetiver root, muguet, and vanilla
- Launched in 2006
- Squat glass bottle with gold top
- 1.6 fl. oz. eau de parfum spray
The One For Men Eau De Toilette For Men
- Fresh-spicy fragrance
- Recommended for casual wear
- Top notes: grapefruit, coriander, and basil
- Heart notes: cardamom, ginger, and orange blossom
- Base notes: cedar, ambergris, and tobacco
- Launched in 2008
- Rectangular glass bottle with wooden top
- 1.6 fl. oz. eau de toilette spray
About Dolce & Gabbana
The names Domenico Dolce and Stefano Gabbana are synonymous with high fashion, though that was not always the case. In the 1980s, the young designers corralled anyone they could into loft spaces and even fast-food restaurants (with burger-shaped invitations no less) they’d transformed into makeshift show rooms. From the beginning, “the boys” played with juxtaposition, contrasting masculine versus feminine, virgin versus harlot in the same designs. In ‘85, the pair made their Milan Fashion Week debut as part of a young talent showcase and never looked back.
The international brand has made a name for itself by subverting fashion tropes. Corset dresses and leopard prints are transformed into sophisticated and wearable pieces. Perhaps most famously, the pair redefined women’s suiting with menswear-inspired shapes and tailoring. In addition to clothes, fragrances and other accessories perpetuate the brand’s baroque charm. Madonna, who recognized the pair early on and wore their designs for her 1993 Girlie Show tour commented “Their clothes are sexy with a sense of humor—like me.”
Aromatic or aquatic? Eau de toilette or eau de parfum? Check out our rundown of fragrance types and tips for wearing.
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.