Eddie Bauer Dog Double Stitch Puff Vest
- Keeps dogs warm on brisk days
- Great for short-haired pets
- Hook and loop closure
- Made of 100% polyester
- Care: machine washable, cold cycle
- Sizing: (measure dogs from base of the neck to base of the tail)
- Small: fits dogs up to 9” long
- Medium: fits dogs up to 13” long
- Large: fits dogs up to 17” long
- See the sizing chart
- Vests fit snug; order one size up if between sizes
When the weather turns frigid and down coats get taken out of storage, it’s easy to overlook the fact that the idea for such a coat had to come from somewhere. Well, it came from Eddie Bauer. In 1940, then the head of a successful sporting-goods store and an inveterate outdoorsman, Bauer developed hypothermia on a fishing trip. Once he was back home and restored to good health, he embarked on a search for an alternative to the heavy wool coats that were standard at the time. He settled on lining a coat with warm, lightweight down, then tamped down the bulkiness by quilting the lining. Today, such coats, along with flannels, base layers, camping gear, and more, are a staple of the outdoorsy atelier, and their design has been imitated by outerwear suppliers across the globe.
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.