- Step 1 multi-acid concentrate (16 pads)
- Step 2 firming peptide milk (0.5 fl. oz.)
Dr. Dennis Gross Alpha Beta Medi-Spa Peel
- Facial peel’s blend of 15 acids gently exfoliates to improve skin’s tone and texture, reduce pore size, and minimize the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles for a more youthful complexion
- Peptide milk helps smooth and soften skin
- Glycolic acid diminishes the signs of aging
- Salicylic acid helps keep pores clear and boosts collagen
- Rehmannia glutinosa root boosts collagen and supports efficiency of acids
- Peptide gives skin a firm-and-toned look
- Contains no parabens, sulfates, or phthalates
- Vegan and cruelty free
How to Use
Use the system once per week. Apply the Step 1 multi-acid concentrate pad to clean, dry skin using circular motions until the pad feels dry. After three to five minutes, massage the Step 2 firming peptide milk onto your face in an upward motion.
- Two-step facial peel with 16 weekly treatments
- Appropriate for normal, oily, combination, and dry skin types
- No recovery time required
- Do not rinse after using either product
- Do not use products containing alcohol
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Use sunscreen daily to help prevent signs of aging
Understand what kinds of products best suit your individual skin type.
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.