Dying Light: The Following Enhanced Edition for PS4 and Xbox One
Sent on a mission to hunt down a political enemy, undercover agent Kyle Crane journeys into the zombie-infected city of Harran, where he is forced to choose between his mission and aiding survivors.
In this first-person zombie apocalypse game, players are dropped in the middle of a city full of zombies and the only chance for survival is to rely on your wit and creativity. Jump, leap, and climb around the city, using your character’s parkour abilities to search for tools to complete your missions or weapons to engage in melee-intensive combat with your undead foes.
Harran, Turkey, becomes your apocalyptic playground in this open-world game. The expansive environment has almost no barriers or restrictions, allowing you to jump, climb, and swing your way around the buildings and interact with almost every thing you encounter. For a little added thrill, the video game world cycles between night and day. As night falls, the infected hoards become more aggressive, forcing you to keep a watchful eye out for sprinting zombies and surprise attacks until day returns.
- Drivable dirt buggy that can be customized and upgraded with weapons
- Be the Zombie multiplayer mode allows you to become a zombie and invade your friend’s games
- Extra-challenging Cuisine and Cargo missions
- Ultimate Survivor Bundle includes new outfits and weapons
- Bozak Horde game mode forces you to fight off zombies with a bow-and-arrow
- “From every angle and every vantage point, the sprawling, desolate city has been created in vivid detail.” — Cheat Code Central
- “It may be squalid and zombie-infested, but Dying Light’s city of Harran isn’t a depressing wasteland – it’s a vibrant, ambitious, open-world playground.” — IGN
- “Learning to survive in a large, complex environment full of dangerous enemies and environmental hazards was an intriguing challenge.” — Kotaku
- Available for Playstation 4 or Xbox One
- Rating: M