Powerful vacuum is built to remove the max amount of dust and dirt and comes with a plethora of helpful accessories
Dyson Ball Vacuum
- Radial Root Cyclone technology sucks in dirt and dust and won’t let it escape
- Reconfigured brush bar loosens more dirt, dust, and allergens
- Cyclone inlets are wide for better airflow
Easy to Use
- Instant release wand
- Pedal-free automatic recline mechanism
- On-board combination tool and stair tool
- Reach-under tool for getting under couches, end tables, and other low items
- Stiff-bristle brush helps shake loose extra dust
- Carbon-fiber soft dusting brush for more gentle cleaning
- Mattress tool attachment removes dust and dirt from mattress and upholstery
- Tangle-free turbine tool picks up hair from upholstery and other surfaces without it getting wrapped around
Good to Know
- Condition: new
- Product dimensions: 15.4”x42.4”x13.4”
- Weight: 17.56lb.
James Dyson never cared much what things are supposed to look like. A trained artist and architect, he turned to engineering while struggling with a wheelbarrow stuck in the mud. This could be better, he thought. He replaced its wheels with a ball and dubbed the playful-looking tool the ballbarrow. His career began in earnest when he passed a local timber yard and stopped to admire its giant cyclone as it pulled sawdust from the air. Fifteen years and more than 5,000 prototypes later, he created a vacuum cleaner with cyclone technology rather than unreliable suction. The machine won consumers with its performance and wowed the design community with its unusual look.
Today, Dyson’s engineers follow their founder’s example: identify problematic tools and make them better. They design vacuum cleaners, fans, heaters, hand dryers, and other tools. Though seemingly basic, each gadget incorporates cutting-edge proprietary technology. Dyson carefully guards its engineering secrets behind speech-absorbing walls, thumb-print screeners, and lion statues that spring to life when they smell an intruder. They did allow the Queen to visit for her Golden Jubilee, and they released some creations for display in New York’s MoMA, London’s Victoria and Albert Museum, and others around the world.
A straightforward look at what different vacuum types can do—and which type is best for your floors.
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.