Cordless, rechargeable vacuum removes dirt from high, low, and hard-to-reach spaces with its powerful motor and detachable wand
- $329 for a Dyson DC35 cordless vacuum ($329.99 list price) and $65 in Groupon Bucks ($394.99 total value)
Price and list price include value of Groupon Bucks. Bucks will be awarded to purchaser’s account 7–10 days after qualifying purchase. Groupon Bucks have no expiration and can be used for any Groupon purchase.
Dyson DC35 Cordless Vacuum
Dirt and dust are no match for this Dyson vacuum's powerful suction. Carbon fiber brushes attract fine dust from hard floors, stiff nylon bristles remove ground-in dirt from carpets. The cordless vacuum charges quickly and boasts a 15-minute fade-free runtime. It tackles multiple floor types–carpet, vinyl, tile, and wood. A lightweight, detachable wand extends out from the vacuum to capture dirt from up high, down low, and awkward spaces.
- Cordless vacuum cleaner works on multiple floor types–carpet, vinyl, tile, and wood
- Dyson digital motor runs three times faster than conventional motors
- Root Cyclone technology whisks away stubborn dirt
- Motorized floor tool with carbon-fiber brushes
- Carbon fiber filaments clean hard floors; stiff nylon bristles remove ground-in dirt from carpets
- 22.2-volt lithium-ion battery releases charge evenly
- Ergonomic design allows for balanced floor-to-ceiling cleaning
- Lightweight aluminum wand reaches high, low, and into awkward spaces
- 15-minute run time; 6-minute boost run time
- Weight: 4.85 pounds
- Dimensions: 44.1”x9.1”x11.8”
- Bin capacity: .09 gallons
- Suction power at end of wand: 65AW in boost mode; 28AW in standard mode
- Two-year warranty, parts and labor
In the box: DC35 vacuum, operating manual, quick-start guide, product-registration card, AC/DC power adapter and battery charger, battery, combination tool, crevice tool and docking station
How to get your goods: by purchasing this Groupon and providing your name and shipping address, your order is complete!
For questions pertaining to this deal, please visit the deal Q&A on this page. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer service.
View the Groupon Goods FAQ for additional information, including how list price is determined.