Any price comparison is to a new, non-refurbished product price.
Dyson DC39 Multifloor Canister Vacuum (Refurbished)
Dyson vacuums are visually distinct from all others thanks to their iconic ball technology: a pivoting sphere that helps improve the vacuum’s maneuverability around corners and pets who can’t pick their battles. Some of Dyson’s most effective technology is harder to see, however, since it’s all about air flow. Patented radial root cyclone technology keeps dust moving through funnel-shaped turbines that help maximize suction and minimize blockages.
- Radial root cyclone technology
- Ball technology turns on a dime for greater control
- Non-removable HEPA filter captures allergens and expels cleaner air
- Pre-motor lifetime washable filter
- Suction power: 275AW
- Fingertip control tool adjusts to different floor types and varying carpet levels
- Canister empties hygienically
- 2 additional on-board tools; stair tool removes dust and dirt from corners and against vertical edges of stairs; combination tool helps with dusting
- Cord length: 21.3ft.
- No bags or extra filters required
- Weight: 16.89lb.
- Condition: refurbished
- Asthma and Allergy Foundation certified
- 6-month warranty from Dyson
James Dyson never cared much what things are supposed to look like. A trained artist and architect, he turned to engineering while struggling with a wheelbarrow stuck in the mud. This could be better, he thought. He replaced its wheels with a ball and dubbed the playful-looking tool the ballbarrow. His career began in earnest when he passed a local timber yard and stopped to admire its giant cyclone as it pulled sawdust from the air. Fifteen years and more than 5,000 prototypes later, he created a vacuum cleaner with cyclone technology rather than unreliable suction. The machine won consumers with its performance, and wowed the design community with its unusual look.
Today, Dyson’s engineers follow their founder’s example: identify problematic tools and make them better. They design vacuum cleaners, fans, heaters, hand dryers, and other tools. Though seemingly basic, each gadget incorporates cutting-edge proprietary technology. Dyson carefully guards its engineering secrets behind speech-absorbing walls, thumb-print screeners, and lion statues that spring to life when they smell an intruder. They did allow the Queen to visit for her Golden Jubilee, and they released some creations for display in New York’s MoMA, London’s Victoria and Albert Museum, and others around the world.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.