Any price comparison is to a new, nonrefurbished product price.
Dyson DC41 Multifloor Bagless Upright Vacuum (Refurbished)
- Model number: DC41
- Lightweight, durable bagless vacuum
- Works on hard floors, carpet, and upholstery; self-adjusts to different floor types
- Upright vacuum cleaner designed to help remove more dirt, dust, allergens, and pet hair
- Radial Root Cyclone technology means no loss of suction
- Highest suction power at the cleaner head
- Instant release wand stretches up to 5x the length of the handle for stairs
- Turns on a dime thanks to Ball technology, making it easier to steer closer to edges and hard-to-reach places
- Pedal-free automatic recline
- Pushbutton bin empty
- Lifetime washable filter; no bags, belts, or additional filters needed
- Twist 180° to quickly release the cable
- Clear bin made from tough polycarbonate
- Independent motor drives the brush bar for better cleaning performance
- Onboard tool storage
- Includes mini turbine tool and combination tool
- Cleaning path width: 13.5”
- Cord length: 35ft.
- Condition: refurbished
- Dimensions: 13.4” (D) x 15.5” (W) x 42.1” (H)
- Weight: 17.1lb.
- Six-month warranty
James Dyson never cared much what things are supposed to look like. A trained artist and architect, he turned to engineering while struggling with a wheelbarrow stuck in the mud. This could be better, he thought. He replaced its wheels with a ball and dubbed the playful-looking tool the ballbarrow. His career began in earnest when he passed a local timber yard and stopped to admire its giant cyclone as it pulled sawdust from the air. Fifteen years and more than 5,000 prototypes later, he created a vacuum cleaner with cyclone technology rather than unreliable suction. The machine won consumers with its performance, and wowed the design community with its unusual look.
Today, Dyson’s engineers follow their founder’s example: identify problematic tools and make them better. They design vacuum cleaners, fans, heaters, hand dryers, and other tools. Though seemingly basic, each gadget incorporates cutting-edge proprietary technology. Dyson carefully guards its engineering secrets behind speech-absorbing walls, thumb-print screeners, and lion statues that spring to life when they smell an intruder. They did allow the Queen to visit for her Golden Jubilee, and they released some creations for display in New York’s MoMA, London’s Victoria and Albert Museum, and others around the world.
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.