This practical, cord-free stick vacuum with an additional cleaner head efficiently removes dirt and captures allergens
Any price comparison is to a new, nonrefurbished product price.
Dyson V8 Absolute Cord-Free Stick Vacuum with 6-Piece Tool Kit (Certified Refurbished)
- 150% more brush bar power than the Dyson V6 Cord-free vacuum.
- Two cleaner heads
- Cord-free and hassle-free
- Up to 40 minutes of powerful suction.
- Trigger releases instantly.
- Battery power is only used for cleaning.
- Whole-machine HEPA filtration captures allergens and expels clean, purified air
- Powered by the Dyson digital motor V8, it creates the most powerful cordless vacuum.
- The Direct-drive cleaner head drives bristles deeper into the carpet to remove even more dirt.
- Invented for hard floors—the soft roller cleaner head removes large debris and fine dust simultaneously
- Hygienic dirt ejector empties dust from the bin in a single action.
- Mini motorized tool for tough tasks: stiff nylon bristles remove pet hair and ground-in dirt from furniture, car seats, and tight spaces.
- 2-tier radial cyclones: 15 cyclones, arranged across two tiers, work simultaneously to increase airflow and capture more fine dust
- Max power mode provides 7 minutes of higher suction for more difficult tasks.
- Mini soft dusting brush for gentle dusting around the home
- Balanced for cleaning up top, down below and in between.
- All Dyson cordless vacuums quickly convert to a handheld for quick clean ups, spot cleaning, and cleaning difficult places.
- In the box: combo tool, crevice tool, mini motorhead, soft dusting brush, up top adaptor, fluffy soft roller cleanerhead assembly
See the 6-month warranty from Dyson.
Visit here to learn more about the Dyson Cord-Free Stick Vacuum line.
James Dyson never cared much about what things are supposed to look like. A trained artist and architect, he turned to engineering while struggling with a wheelbarrow stuck in the mud. “This could be better,” he thought. So, he replaced its wheels with a ball and dubbed the playful-looking tool the ballbarrow. His career began in earnest when he passed a local timber yard and stopped to admire its giant cyclone as it pulled sawdust from the air. Fifteen years and more than 5,000 prototypes later, he created a vacuum cleaner with cyclone technology rather than unreliable suction. The machine won over consumers with its performance, and wowed the design community with its unusual look.
Today, Dyson’s engineers follow their founder’s example by identifying problematic tools and making them better. They design vacuum cleaners, fans, heaters, hand dryers, and other tools. Though seemingly basic, each gadget incorporates cutting-edge proprietary technology and engineering secrets that the company closely guards behind soundproof walls and thumb-print screeners. The company did allow the Queen to visit for her Golden Jubilee, though, and it released some creations for display in New York’s MoMA, London’s Victoria and Albert Museum, and others locations around the world.
The Fine Print
Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.