E-Visits to AllyHealth
AllyHealth is the 21st century’s answer to the house call: consultations with a board-certified doctor via your smartphone or computer from wherever you are. Whether you’re feeling a cold coming on or want advice about a rash shaped like your favorite president, you can make remote appointments without having to add a trip to the doctor’s office to your schedule. Besides that, AllyHealth doctor’s appointments are much like in-person ones; you can choose a doctor from AllyHealth’s network, consult with specialists like pediatricians and primary care providers, and get prescriptions sent to your local pharmacy. All visits are HIPAA-compliant, which means they’re private and secure.
- Visit or conference with doctors on your smartphone, tablet, computer, or telephone
- Address common concerns such as the flu, ear infections, and sore throats
- Board-certified physicians
- Choose a doctor based on reviews
- HIPAA-compliant, completely private appointments help you and your family get healthy without leaving home or the office
- Prescriptions sent to your pharmacy
- Records sent to your primary care doctor
- Specialties include primary care, pediatrics, emergency medicine, and family practice
- Unlimited visits within the timeframe selected
- Available to use immediately
- Does not replace 911 emergency services
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by AllyHealth. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.