This game’s release date is March 15; this is a presale offer at full retail value. Orders will be shipped after the release date.
EA Sports UFC 2
Mixed martial arts is one of the most challenging forms of competition, blending boxing, wrestling, jujitsu, and potentially any other hand-to-hand fighting style you can think of. You can get a taste of that challenge with EA Sports UFC 2, in which you can virtually don the shorts of your favorite fighter and battle other top MMA stars to become UFC champion.
All the action takes place in the legendary octagon, where your fighter attempts to knock out the opponent or catch him or her in a chokehold or tapout-inducing move. But be careful: you have to defend as well as punch and grapple, because your opponent wants to KO or submit you as well.
- Upgraded knockout physics system makes KOs look more realistic
- Submission system adds standing subs and submission chaining
- Greater dynamic grappling
- Improved blocking and parrying system lets you avert the fight-ending KO strike
- Career Mode: Build your fighter up to be UFC champion in a series of fights; includes new pre-fight training-camp system, in which you develop your fighter’s abilities while risking injuries that could force you to pull out of the fight
- UFC Ultimate Team: Create a team of up to five fighters, then pit them against other teams in online or offline wars that develop your fighters and can earn coins to open packs for further special items
- KO Mode: Forget submissions and just blast your opponent with punches, kicks, knees, and elbows until one of you is knocked out
- Custom Event Creator: Choose from the UFC’s stacked roster and create the fight card of your dreams, including location and refs, then play the card out and see what happens
- Online Championships: Battle for online UFC glory
- Create a Fighter: Develop your own fighter, then build him or her up to be UFC champ
The massive roster of UFC fighters, including cover stars Conor McGregor and Ronda Rousey, look very much like they do in real life thanks to a new facial modeling rig, new hair physics, and improved strike deformation. Each fighter also has signature animations.
Practice Before You Fight
New to MMA video gaming? No problem. UFC 2 has you covered, with Grapple Assist, Practice Mode, and Skill Challenges that let you learn the ropes before you step into the virtual octagon.
Good to Know
- Massive roster of UFC current fighters and legends
- For PlayStation 4 or Xbox One
- Developer: EA Canada
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.