Earth Arapaho Men’s Wood Bracelet Watch
- Movement type: Japanese quartz
- Non-glare scratch resistant mineral crystal
- Case and bezel material: eco-friendly sustainable wood
- Case dimensions: 39mm x 13mm
- Logo-engraved wood case back
- Date display
- Band material: eco-friendly sustainable wood
- Band dimensions: 25mm x up to 8.5”
- Adjustable band
- Clasp type: logo-engraved stainless steel jewelry clasp
- Splash resistant
- Full dimensions: 39mm x 8.5”
- Due to seasons and aging of wood, colors may be darker or lighter than pictured
- 1 year warranty from vendor
About Earth Watches
In a world teeming with impersonal plastic gadgets and technological devices, Earth Watches injects a little tactile personality into an accessory that’s typically sterile. Rather than craft their timepieces from traditional stainless steel, Earth Watches’ items are hand made from organic wood or stone, giving each piece a look and feel all their own. The stunning cases are paired with time-tested watch technology and features—such as luminous hands, date windows, and precise quartz movements—to ensure the timepieces are as functional as they are beautiful.
From quartz movement to luminous hands, we break down what makes a watch tick—and why you should get one.
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.