Earth Brush Women’s Eco-Friendly Wood Watch
- Analog display
- Movement type: Japanese quartz
- Case and bezel material: eco-friendly, sustainable wood
- Logo-engraved wood case back
- Case dimensions: 40mm (W) x 11mm (H)
- Bezel color: khaki tan, dark brown, red, or olive
- Strap material: genuine leather
- Strap dimensions: 7.5” (L) x 12mm (W)
- Adjustable strap
- Clasp type: logo-engraved stainless steel buckle
- Non-glare, scratch-resistant mineral crystal
- Day, date, and 24-hour subdials
- Approx. full product dimensions: 7.5” (L) x 40mm (W) x 11mm (H)
Due to seasons and aging of wood, colors may be darker or lighter than pictured.
About Earth Watches
In a world teeming with impersonal plastic gadgets and technological devices, Earth Watches injects a little tactile personality into an accessory that’s typically sterile. Rather than craft their timepieces from traditional stainless steel, Earth Watches’ items are hand made from organic wood or stone, giving each piece a look and feel all their own. The stunning cases are paired with time-tested watch technology and features—such as luminous hands, date windows, and precise quartz movements—to ensure the timepieces are as functional as they are beautiful.
From quartz movement to luminous hands, we break down what makes a watch tick—and why you should get one.
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.