Earth Grand Mesa Men’s Automatic Skeleton Wood Bracelet Watch
- Analog display
- Movement type: jeweled Chinese automatic
- Skeleton dial
- Luminous hands
- Non-glare scratch-resistant mineral crystal
- 36-hour power reserve
- Jewel bearings: 20 jewels
- Beats per hour: 21600/hour
- Average gain/loss rate: +/- 45 seconds per day
- Case, band, and bezel material: eco-friendly sustainable wood
- Clasp type: stainless steel push-button butterfly deployment
- Water resistant up to 30 meters
- Case dimensions: 44mm (diameter) x 15mm (thickness)
- Band dimensions: 8.5” (L) x 28mm (W)
- Full dimensions: 8.5” (L) x 44mm (W)
- 1 year warranty from Resultco
In a world teeming with impersonal plastic gadgets and technological devices, Earth Watches injects a little tactile personality into an accessory that’s typically sterile. Rather than craft their timepieces from traditional stainless steel, Earth Watches’ items are hand made from organic wood or stone, giving each piece a look and feel all their own. The stunning cases are paired with time-tested watch technology and features—such as luminous hands, date windows, and precise quartz movements—to ensure the timepieces are as functional as they are beautiful.
From quartz movement to luminous hands, we break down what makes a watch tick—and why you should get one.
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.