Eastland Haystack Men’s Trail Boots
- Rugged mid-cut hiking boot
- Lightweight, breathable mesh and suede construction
- Removable memory foam comfort insole
- Heel cup for added stability
- Supportive shank reduces foot and leg fatigue
- Reinforce toe bumper and heel counter for long-lasting wear
- Tongue-mounted lace stays keep dirt and debris out
- Thick rubber sole is slip-resistant on rough terrain
- Heel height: 1.5”
For three generations—or since 1955—the Eastland family has designed and built premium, durable footwear inspired by their Maine roots. Their designs celebrate American classics, such as work boots and boat shoes. They take pride in classic workmanship, too, hiring artisan shoemakers who often stitch by hand. Whenever technology has evolved to improve on quality, however, the brand has eagerly adopted it, from special insoles designed for comfort to super-lightweight outsoles. To extend the life and luster of the shoes, clean the leather with a nonsilicone product; waterproof leather before heading into snow, rain, or salt; and condition the shoes with an oil, lotion, or incantation.
The Fine Print
Limit 3 per person, may buy 2 more as gifts. Free returns. Does not ship to AK/HI/Canada/Puerto Rico. Most orders are delivered within 12 business days from the purchase date. Does not ship to PO boxes. See return policy. Must pay applicable tax and provide name and shipping address at checkout, which will be shared to facilitate shipping. Goods sold by Groupon Goods. How is the strike-through price determined?