Eckō Unltd. School Laptop Backpacks
These assorted backpacks help have your youngster ready for school in style. But they’re functional, as well, holding a laptop with a screen size of up to 15” as well as their books and supplies.
- Main compartment with plenty of space for your books and laptop
- Front exterior pocket for keys, phone, and other small accessories
- Red/lime option comes with skateboard straps
- Internal mesh compartment helps keep items organized
- Side mesh water-bottle pocket
- Made of high-density polyester with bartack sewing that improves durability
- Product dimensions:
- Black/red, gray/orange, and navy/lime: 9.5”x11.5”x17”
- Black, red/lime, and black/orange: 9.5”x11.5”x19”
- Weight: 1.2lb.
When other kids his age were listening to Aerosmith, Marc Eckō was nodding his head to Run-D.M.C. From his youthful enthusiasm for hip-hop, skate culture, and graffiti sprang a clothing empire built around urban fashion. His first business, eckō UNLTD was a T-shirt business started with small investments from his twin sister and a friend. From there, Marc started labels for young women, adults, and children that are now worth more than $1 billion. In 2005, just 12 years after launching his first designs, Marc Eckō was named to the Council of Fashion Designers of America, becoming the youngest person to ever join the board.
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.