Ed Hardy Love & Luck by Christian Audigier Eau de Parfum for Women
Light, Charming Scent
- Soft, elegant blend of floral and fruity aromas
- Suitable for everyday wear
- Top notes: bergamot, blood orange, and vodka
- Middle notes: black currant, pink pepper, nectarine, jasmine, and plum
- Base notes: musk, cedar, sandalwood, and patchouli
- 3.4 fl. oz. bottle
- Designer: Christian Audigier
- Nose behind the fragrance is Adriana Medina
- Introduced in 2008
About Christian Audigier
“Fashion is on life support waiting for me to give it a beat,” designer Christian Audigier said in an interview with Sportswear International. In a career marked by controversial but unignorable trends, such as Von Dutch trucker hats and tattooed prints of Ed Hardy, Audigier maintained the edgy, urban style of his namesake brand. Colorful graphics splash across tees and hats, and bold silhouettes include ’80s-inspired cropped shirts and jackets without a head hole.
Aromatic or aquatic? Eau de toilette or eau de parfum? Check out our rundown of fragrance types and tips for wearing.
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.