Ed Hardy Love & Luck Eau de Toilette for Men
- Light, eclectic mix of fruit and fresh notes
- Opens with citrus accords of bergamot, orange, and mandarin mixed with cardamom
- Heart notes of absinth, sage, cypress, and violet
- Base notes of musk, cedar, dark vetiver, and agarwood
- Inspired by Don Ed Hardy’s tattoo work based on Tokyo nightlife
- Created in cooperation with perfumer Olivier Gillotin
- Launched in 2008
- 3.4 fl. oz. spray bottle
- Bottle painted with a card game motif
About Ed Hardy
A student of the legendary tattoo artist Norman “Sailor Jerry” Collins, Don Ed Hardy quickly became a sought-after artist in his own right, known for his highly detailed tattoos in a hybrid American–Southeast Asian style. As demand for his tattoos outstripped his ability to create them, Hardy realized his designs could be easily reproduced on clothing and launched his own line of tattoo-emblazoned apparel. Now, for those who want one of Hardy’s fiery skulls or pouncing tigers on their chest, the Ed Hardy line boasts shirts, shoes, and jewelry, all bearing the artist’s signature imagery.
Aromatic or aquatic? Eau de toilette or eau de parfum? Check out our rundown of fragrance types and tips for wearing.
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.