Electrolux UltraPower Studio Cordless Vacuum
Extracting dirt from carpets is a breeze with this lightweight, cordless vacuum cleaner from Electrolux. The easy-to-maneuver vac glides easily over carpets and bare floors, picking up dust, dirt, and pet hair with its brushroll and constant suction provided by its cyclonic vacuum system. A lithium-ion battery powers the vac for up to 60 minutes at the lowest—and 20 minutes at the highest—of three power settings. When not in use, the vacuum stands upright on its own, making it easy to store in corners or small closets.
- Cordless stick vacuum
- Bagless cyclonic system
- Brushroll cleans carpet and bare floor
- Low-profile nozzle fits under furniture
- Remove hair from brushroll with push of a button
- 180° swivel head
- Three power settings
- LED headlamps illuminate dark corners
- Automatic brushroll cleaner
- Stands upright on its own after an awkward “toddler” phase
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery
- Energy Star-certified charger
- Battery life: up to 60 minutes
- Weight: 6.3lb.
- Dimensions: 10.5”x5.5”x43”
In its century or so in existence, the Swedish firm Electrolux has been at the forefront of the world of home appliances. As one of the leaders in melding form and function, Electrolux became the first to introduce metal runners on vacuums, making them easier to move. The company also launched a countertop electric dishwasher that could be installed into kitchens with limited renovations. And over the years, the goal of functional, attractive appliances has remained a priority for Electrolux. Its appliances are also crafted with an eye toward sustainability, seeking to use less energy but deliver the same high quality Electrolux has become known for.
Like Groupon Goods on Facebook for hand-picked deals, product giveaways, and more Goods stuff.