Elephant Ears Colocasia Esculenta Bulb
- Provides plenty of ground cover
- Large, heart-shaped leaves that look like elephant ears (the actual elephant ears, not the county-fair treats)
- Prominent veins, but slender stems
- Plant in spring, in soil that’s at least 50°F
- Plant 3’ apart
- Best in medium-to-wet soil and full sun or partial shade
- Also can be grown as pond marginal
- Grows to 3’-6’ tall and wide, with 2’ leaves
- Blooms in July and August
After Growing Season…
- If in hardiness zones 8-10, bulbs may stay planted all year
- In other zones, dig up bulbs after first frost and store in cool, dry place
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.