Elephant Ears Colocasia Esculenta Bulb (1-Bulb)
- Provides plenty of ground cover
- Large, heart-shaped leaves that look like elephant ears (the actual elephant ears, not the county-fair treats)
- Prominent veins, but slender stems
- Plant in spring, in soil that’s at least 50°F
- Plant 3’ apart
- Best in medium-to-wet soil and full sun or partial shade
- Also can be grown as pond marginal
- Grows to 3’-6’ tall and wide, with 2’ leaves
- Blooms in July and August
After Growing Season…
- If in hardiness zones 8-10, bulbs may stay planted all year
- In other zones, dig up bulbs after first frost and store in cool, dry place
Planting flowers takes more than some digging and occasional watering. Read through this buying guide for tips on how to grow a healthy, colorful garden.
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.