Elizabeth Arden Mini Fragrance Set for Women
- Green Tea; 0.5oz. eau de toilette
- 5th Avenue; 0.33oz. eau de parfum
- Mediterranean; 0.33oz. eau de parfum
- Provocative; 0.33oz. eau de parfum
- Citrus aromatic fragrance for women
- Launched in 1999
- Top notes: rhubarb, mint, orange peel, bergamot, and lemon
- Heart notes: carnation, musk, jasmine, oakmoss, white amber, and fennel
- Base notes: caraway, amber, musk, green tea, jasmine, cloves, oakmoss, and celery seeds
- Floral musk fragrance
- Launched in 1996
- Top notes: lilac, linden blossom, dewy magnolia, mandarin, and bergamot
- Heart notes: Bulgarian pink violet, ylang-ylang, jasmine, Indian tuberose, peach, carnation, and nutmeg
- Base notes: amber, Tibetan musk, sandalwood, iris, and vanilla
- Woody floral musk fragrance
- Launched in 2007
- Top notes: Sicilian mandarin, plum, and peach
- Heart notes: magnolia, orchid, and wisteria
- Base notes: sandalwood, amber, and musk
- Floral fruity fragrance
- Launched in 2004
- Top notes: quince, water lotus, and ginger lily
- Heart notes: midnight orchid, papaya blossom, and pink freesia
- Base notes: white sand notes, Hinoki wood, and red amber
About Elizabeth Arden
Strength and independence were part of Elizabeth Arden’s life long before she started her own cosmetics company. Born Florence Nightingale Graham, the Canadian-born Arden’s drive and ambition to follow her own path mirrored that of her namesake. While working as a bookkeeper for a pharmaceuticals company in New York City, Arden became fascinated by the science of skincare and cosmetics. In 1910, she opened a spa on Fifth Avenue that focused on holistic ideas such as hydration and yoga to help women care for their skin and bodies. Arden’s dedication to science and innovation helped her company become the trusted global beauty brand that it is today with award-winning and fan favorite products, such as Prevage anti-aging daily serum or Eight Hour cream skin protectant.
Aromatic or aquatic? Eau de toilette or eau de parfum? Check out our rundown of fragrance types and tips for wearing.
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.