Elizabeth Arden Provocative Woman Eau de Parfum for Women (3.3 Fl. Oz.)
- Exotic women’s fragrance
- Inspired by the walk and beauty of actress, Catherine Zeta-Jones
- Fruity and floral scent good for day or night
- Top notes: quince, water lotus, and ginger lily
- Heart notes: midnight orchid, papaya blossom and pink freesia
- Base notes: white sand notes, Hinoki wood and red amber
- Launched in 2004
- Created by Jean-Marc Chaillan and Loc Dong
- Curved rectangular flacon
About Elizabeth Arden
Strength and independence were part of Elizabeth Arden’s life long before she started her own cosmetics company. Born Florence Nightingale Graham, the Canadian-born Arden’s drive and ambition to follow her own path mirrored that of her namesake. While working as a bookkeeper for a pharmaceuticals company in New York City, Arden became fascinated by the science of skincare and cosmetics. In 1910, she opened a spa on Fifth Avenue that focused on holistic ideas such as hydration and yoga to help women care for their skin and bodies. Arden’s dedication to science and innovation helped her company become the trusted global beauty brand that it is today with award-winning and fan favorite products, such as Prevage anti-aging daily serum or Eight Hour cream skin protectant.
Aromatic or aquatic? Eau de toilette or eau de parfum? Check out our rundown of fragrance types and tips for wearing.
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.