Elizabeth Arden Splendor Eau de Parfum for Women
- Oriental floral fragrance
- Top notes of pineapple, wisteria, freesia, peony, hiacynth, apple, sweet pea, and bergamot
- Heart notes of magnolia, tea rose, lily, poppy, orchid, jasmine, lily-of-the-valley, and rose
- Base notes of sandalwood, amber, dark woods, musk, cedar, and Brazilian rosewood
- Created by perfumer James Krivda
- Launched in 1998
- 4.2 fl. oz. spray bottle
About Elizabeth Arden
Strength and independence were part of Elizabeth Arden’s life long before she started her own cosmetics company. Born Florence Nightingale Graham, the Canadian-born Arden’s drive and ambition to follow her own path mirrored that of her namesake. While working as a bookkeeper for a pharmaceuticals company in New York City, Arden became fascinated by the science of skincare and cosmetics. In 1910, she opened a spa on Fifth Avenue that focused on holistic ideas such as hydration and yoga to help women care for their skin and bodies. Arden’s dedication to science and innovation helped her company become the trusted global beauty brand that it is today with award-winning and fan favorite products, such as Prevage anti-aging daily serum or Eight Hour cream skin protectant.
Aromatic or aquatic? Eau de toilette or eau de parfum? Check out our rundown of fragrance types and tips for wearing.