Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Duo Gold Capsules Face and Eyes Serum (60-Count)
- Intensive face, neck, and eye treatment
- Individual pods hold small amount of skin serum
- Helps to moisturize and soften skin
- Supports skin’s natural collagen
- Can reduce the look of fine lines and wrinkles
How to Use
- Turn to twist tab off of individual capsule
- Smooth onto fingertips and apply to cleansed skin
Ceramide, safflower oil, shea butter, and apricot oil. For a full list of ingredients, click here.
Good to Know
- 30-capsules for face and neck
- 30-capsules for eye
- Beauty It List: Best New Intensive Skincare Treatment in 2012 –Elle
- Beauty Oscar: Classic Legend Award in 2011 – Cosmopolitan
About Elizabeth Arden
Strength and independence were part of Elizabeth Arden’s life long before she started her own cosmetics company. Born Florence Nightingale Graham, the Canadian-born Arden’s drive and ambition to follow her own path mirrored that of her namesake. While working as a bookkeeper for a pharmaceuticals company in New York City, Arden became fascinated by the science of skincare and cosmetics. In 1910, she opened a spa on Fifth Avenue that focused on holistic ideas such as hydration and yoga to help women care for their skin and bodies. Arden’s dedication to science and innovation helped her company become the trusted global beauty brand that it is today with award-winning and fan favorite products, such as Prevage anti-aging daily serum or Eight Hour cream skin protectant.
Understand what kinds of products best suit your individual skin type.
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.