Elizabeth Taylor White Diamonds Eau de Toilette for Women; 3.3 Fl. Oz.
- Sheer floral fragrance with an elegant vintage nuance
- Great for daytime wear
- Long lasting scent
- Top notes include aldehydes, bergamot, neroli, orange and lily
- Heart notes include violet, rose, jasmine, ylang-ylang, Egyptian tuberose, and narcissus
- Base notes are composed of oak moss, patchouli, musk, sandalwood and amber
- Volume: 3.3 fl. oz.
- Elegant crystal studded bottle
- Created by Carlos Benaim in 1991
- FiFi Awards
- 1992 Fragrance of the Year, Women’s Popular
- 2009 Fragrance Hall of Fame
Aromatic or aquatic? Eau de toilette or eau de parfum? Check out our rundown of fragrance types and tips for wearing.