English Laundry Cufflinks and Tie Bars
These features apply to all options.
- Cufflinks and tie bars
- Rustic looking designs
- Features imagery like lions, skulls, or the Union Jack
- Brass construction
- Mechanical closure
- Can show an edgy personality when paired with traditional dress shirts
- Stamper cufflinks: 16mm (L) x 4mm (W) x 16mm (H)
- Distress england flag cufflinks: 20mm (L) x 3mm (W) x 15mm (H)
- Safety pin tie bar: 40mm (L) x 4mm (W) x 4mm (H)
- Lowen gray cufflinks: 20mm (L) x 3mm (W) x 15mm (H)
- Lowen gray tie bar: 45mm (L) x 4mm (W) x 4mm (H)
- Wheeler tie bar: 45mm (L) x 4mm (W) x 4mm (H)
- The cross cufflinks: 18mm (L) x 1mm (W) x 1mm (H)
- Queen Elizabeth II cufflinks: 18mm (L) x 1mm (W) x 1mm (H)
- Skull: 18mm (L) x 1mm (W) x 1mm (H)
- Lion: 45mm (L) x 4mm (W) x 4mm (H)
About English Laundry
Like many children, the young Christopher Wicks was a doodler. Growing up in Manchester, England, during the British rock era of the 1960s, he would often sketch shirts, shoes, and of course, guitars. This interest in design blossomed into a career at age 22 when he was hired as a designer for a manufacturer of men’s shirts. It was then that his love of rocker fashion was mixed with a passion for French cuffs, pearl buttons, and other refined details, a combination that later became English Laundry. Today, the label creates not only distinctive menswear, but shoes, fragrances, and accessories as well.
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.