Envyderm Lip Plumper
Though these lip-gloss shades seem to effortlessly add shimmer to pouts, they're actually hard at work plumping lips up to 37% while causing little to no discomfort or burning. Peptides and tripeptides lend their volumizing power to these paraben- and sulfate-free formulas, and a blend of 13 organic oils and vitamins works to condition and soften lips. These glosses are designed for extended wear, lending your lips a high shine akin to Midas's tool set. Coverage ranges from sheer to semisheer.
- Conditioning lip plumper from Envyderm
- Creates up to 37% fuller lips without the aftertaste of candy lips
- Little to no burning or stinging sensation
- No parabens, sulfates, animal products, or synthetic fragrances
- Vegan and cruelty free
- Free of Gluten, GMOs, triclosan, mineral oils, phthalates, and petrochemicals
- Peptides and tripeptides help to boost lip collagen
- Includes 13 organic moisturizing oils and vitamins
- Softens lips and prevents dryness
- Nonsticky, high-shine gloss
- Coverage ranges from sheer to semisheer
To complete your Goods order, simply purchase this Groupon and provide your name and shipping address.
Please check the Fine Print for this deal’s estimated delivery timeframe. We work with thousands of brands to deliver the amazing selection you see on Groupon Goods, and this shipping window ensures we have enough time to coordinate with our suppliers to get you the products you love.
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.
The Fine Print
Limit 3 per person, may buy 2 more as gifts. Does not ship to AK/HI/Canada/Puerto Rico. Most orders are delivered within 12 business days from the purchase date. Does not ship to PO boxes. FINAL SALE; no returns unless defective. See return policy. Must pay applicable tax and provide name and shipping address at checkout, which will be shared to facilitate shipping. Goods sold by Groupon Goods. How is the strike-through price determined?