Epic Mickey 2: The Power of Two
Oswald the Lucky Rabbit may not be as ubiquitous as cartoon legends like Mickey Mouse and Donald Duck, but that doesn’t change the fact that he predated both as a starring creation of Walt Disney. In the Epic Mickey series, you not only get to hear the character’s voice for the very first time, you also get to play as him alongside Mickey Mouse, rendered here as he was in his earliest days. Speaking of voices, each character is voiced by the official actors who play them, and a slew of in-game musical numbers highlight just how much better they carry a tune than all those non-cartoons you know.
The story of this action- and puzzle-based game is simple: Mickey and Oswald return to Wasteland, a theme park swimming with long-forgotten Disney characters. Here, they’ll save the crumbling world from nefarious forces, Mickey using his magical paint brush and Oswald drawing upon his power to control electricity. Co-op play encourages players to explore all possibilities and storylines as they navigate levels how they see fit, but they must be prepared to face the consequences for their choices.
- Adventure platformer about Disney’s forgotten characters
- Characters voiced by their official voice actors, not their clones
- All-new 2D levels based on Disney animated films and shorts
- Expanded, altered versions of levels from original game
- Create your own way through each level
- Disney-inspired music and lyrics
- Drop-in, drop-out two-player co-op support
- Original story co-written by award-winning comic book writer Marv Wolfman
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.
The Fine Print
Does not ship to AK/HI/Canada/Puerto Rico. Most orders are delivered within 7 business days from the purchase date. Does not ship to PO boxes. FINAL SALE; no returns unless defective. See return policy. Must pay applicable tax and provide name and shipping address at checkout, which will be shared to facilitate shipping. How is the strike-through price determined?