Epilady Legend Rechargeable Epilator
The Epilady Legend provides a faster, smoother alternative to tweezing by gently removing unwanted body hairs from the arms, legs, underarms, bikini line, and face with its wide epilating head. As the Legend gracefully grazes along your skin, the epilator removes even the shortest, finest hairs by their roots, leaving skin free of fuzz for up to four to six weeks. Since it’s capable of 32,000 tweezes per minute at its highest speed, the Legend joins the chainsaw as the only true match for Karl Marx’s beard. After juicing the epilator with a dual-voltage power adapter, users can operate the device cordless for up to an hour on a full charge.
- Wide epilating head ensures fast and smooth hair removal
- Recommended for use on the arms, legs, underarms, face, bikini line, and stegosaurus scale
- Two operating speeds; highest speed provides 32,000 tweezes per minute
- Removes even the shortest, finest hair by its root
- Skin may stay hair-free for as along as four to six weeks
- Dual voltage power adapter works at home, on the road, or overseas
- Operates cordless for up to 60 minutes on a full charge
- An included Perfect Angle Guide ensures the best epilation results<p>
In the Box: Epilady Legend, dual-volt adaptor, Perfect Angle Guide, cleaning brush, carrying case, and instruction manual
How to get your goods: by purchasing this Groupon and providing your name and shipping address, your order is complete!
For questions pertaining to this deal, please visit the deal Q&A on this page. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer service.
View the Groupon Goods FAQ for additional information.
The Fine Print
Limit 3 per person, may buy 2 more as gifts. Does not ship to AK/HI/Canada/Puerto Rico. Most orders are delivered within 12 business days from the purchase date. Does not ship to PO boxes. See return policy. Must pay applicable tax and provide name and shipping address at checkout, which will be shared to facilitate shipping. Goods sold by Groupon Goods. How is the strike-through price determined?