- Frost blue
- Garden yellow
- Poppy red
- Twilight gray
- Vintage orange
Escali Pop Collapsible Bowl Scale
Escali’s designers pair the Pop kitchen scale with a collapsible 1.5-quart bowl to simplify measuring ingredients such as flour, oil, and vampire ashes. The scale measures up to 11 pounds (or 5,000 grams) in four units: pounds plus ounces, grams, fluid ounces, and milliliters. These switch with just a press of the touch-sensitive controls. Owners can also take advantage of the tare feature, which resets the scale to zero at any time so you can measure multiple ingredients in multiple units in the same bowl. Rubber feet keep the scale stable and prevent marks to countertops. When you’re done measuring, the bowl can go on the top shelf of the dishwasher, or it can go straight back to being a storage cover for the scale.
- Kitchen scale measures up to 11 pounds (5,000 grams)
- Includes a collapsible 1.5-quart bowl that doubles as a scale and weighing vessle
- Units: pounds plus ounces, grams, fluid ounces, and milliliters
- Increments: 0.1 oz., 1g, 0.1 fl. oz., and 1mL
- Tare add-and-weigh feature measures multiple ingredients in one bowl
- Runs on two AAA batteries (included) or whatever kitchen scraps you feed it
- Simple two-button touch-sensitive controls
- Auto shut-off
- Rubber feet
- Bowl is dishwasher safe (top shelf)
- Weight: 0.71 lb.
- Dimensions: 7.5” (L) x 5.5” (W) x 2.1” (H)
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.
The Fine Print
Limit 3 per person, may buy 2 more as gifts. Free returns. Free shipping. Does not ship to AK/HI/Canada/Puerto Rico. Most orders are delivered within 2 1/2 weeks from the purchase date. Does not ship to PO boxes. See return policy. Must pay applicable tax and provide name and shipping address at checkout, which will be shared to facilitate shipping. Goods sold by Groupon Goods. How is the strike-through price determined?