ESPN Films 30 for 30 Volumes 1 and 2 on DVD
Described by Time magazine as "a thrilling collection, fueled as much by the skill of its A-list directors as by the athletes they cheer for," ESPN's critically acclaimed 30 for 30 film series keeps viewers anchored to their seats with some of the most captivating sports stories of the last 30 years. Memorable directors by the likes of Steve James, Barry Levinson, Ice Cube, and your elementary-school crossing guard take the reigns of each film, retelling the unlikely, triumphant, and sometimes heartbreaking stories of athletes from a fresh perspective. Each film includes insightful interviews from people who were close to the events discussed, including former athletes, athletes' family members, and celebrities.
King's Ransom, directed by Peter Berg
- The Band That Wouldn’t Die, directed by Barry Levinson
- Small Potatoes: Who Killed The USFL?, directed by Mike Tollin
- Muhammad and Larry, directed by Albert Maysles and Bradley Kaplan
- Without Bias, directed by Kirk Fraser
- The Legend of Jimmy The Greek, directed by Fritz Mitchell
- The U, directed by Billy Corben
- Winning Time: Reggie Miller vs. The New York Knicks, directed by Dan Klores
- Guru of Go, directed by Bill Couturie
- No Crossover: The Trial of Allen Iverson, directed by Steve James
- Silly Little Game, directed by Adam Kurland and Lucas Jansen
- Run Ricky Run, directed by Sean Pamphilon and Royce Toni
- The 16th Man, directed by Clifford Bestall
- Straight Outta L.A., directed by Ice Cube
- June 17th, 1994, directed by Brett Morgen
- The Two Escobars, directed by Jeff Zimbalist and Michael Zimbalist
- The Birth of Big Air, directed by Jeff Tremaine and produced by Spike Jonze and Johnny Knoxville
- Jordan Rides the Bus, directed by Ron Shelton
- Little Big Men, directed by Al Szymanski
- One Night in Vegas, directed by Reggie Rock Bythewood
- Unmatched, directed by Lisa Lax and Nancy Stern Winters
- The House of Steinbrenner, directed by Barbara Kopple
- Into the Wind, directed by Steve Nash and Ezra Holland
- Four Days in October, directed by MLB Productions
- Once Brothers, directed by NBA Entertainment
- Tim Richmond: To the Limit, directed by Rory Karpf
- Fernando Nation, directed by Cruz Angeles
- Marion Jones: Press Pause, directed by John Singleton
- The Best That Never Was, directed by Jonathan Hock
- Pony Excess, directed by Thaddeus D. Matula
- 12-disc set includes all of season one
- Critically acclaimed series
- Relives captivating sports stories from the last 30 years
- Renowned directors and producers
- Insightful interviews with athletes, celebrities, and commentators
How to get your goods: by purchasing this Groupon and providing your name and shipping address, your order is complete!
For questions pertaining to this deal, please visit the deal Q&A on this page. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer service.
View the Groupon Goods FAQ for additional information.
Like Groupon Goods on Facebook for hand-picked deals, product giveaways, and more Goods stuff.