Esprit Bridget Women’s Duck Boots
- Ideal for fall and early winter, shin-high boots protects against rain, slush, and snow
- Water-resistant portion extends up the foot, stopping the cold and wet from seeping in
- Treaded sole offers grip and traction on slippery surfaces
- Thick, sweater-like detail at the shaft opening
- Cozy lining keeps feet warm on chilly days
- Lace-up closure
- Synthetic upper
- Faux-fur lining
- Manmade sole
- Fits true to size
Despite its presence in more than 40 countries, Esprit’s origins are humble, to say the least. The company’s cofounders, Susie and Doug Tompkins, sold their first few clothing items out of the trunk of their station wagon. As the company grew, the San Francisco couple pioneered a culture that focused not only on breezy California-inspired fashion, but also social and environmental responsibility. Esprit is still defined by a casual and relaxed aesthetic, as epitomized by the style of celebrity collaborators Gisele Bündchen and Christy Turlington. Their designers remain focused on impeccably executed apparel and accessories for men, women, and kids.
If you know how to dress for winter, you'll be able to rock an outfit that doesn't sacrifice style for warmth. It all starts with the right coat.