Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-in-Place Brow Lift Duo
Eyebrow pencil comes with two complementing tones: a lighter one that helps you highlight around the brows to get definition and shape, and a darker one that lets you determine the exact shape and fullness.
How to Apply
- Using the pencil, line it up vertically with the edge of your nose to find where your brow should start
- Starting with the lighter shade, draw a line underneath the arch and smudge to get a brightening, lifting effect
- Now with the dark color, use short upward strokes along the brow bone
- When you get to the natural arch, switch to short downward strokes
- Run your finger gently along each brow to eliminate obvious pencil marks
Talc, isostearyl palmitate, silica, calcium silicate, methicone, phenyl trimethicone, caprylyl glycol, hexylene glycol, trimethylsiloxysilicate, polymethylsilsesquioxane, boron nitride, methyl methacrylate, crosspolymer, polypropylene, phenoxyethanol, mica, titanium dioxide, iron oxides, bismuth oxychloride, carmine, chromium hydroxide green
- Color: #01 Highlight/black brown
- 12-hour staying power
- Twist motion; no sharpener required
About Estée Lauder
Estée Lauder’s founder may be as well-known as its products. The eponymous businesswoman—and Presidential Medal of Freedom recipient—transformed her beauty business into an iconic enterprise that has stocked generations of home vanities across the globe. Just four skin products comprised the company’s inventory when Estée and her husband, Joseph, started selling in 1946. But today, Estée Lauder is a department-store staple and a worldwide network of stores. Whether drawing eyes to favorite facial features, or invisibly fighting the onset of fine lines, Estée Lauder makeup and products can help wearers feel their most beautiful.