Everlast PD2 Smart Notification Activity Tracker Watch with Pedometer and Sleep Monitor
Automatic Activity Feedback
- Calculates steps, distance, calories burned
- Monitors sleep pattern to assess quality
- Automatically detects activities including: jogging, hiking, biking and swimming
- Holds 7 days worth of info so you can watch progress
- Monitors sleep patterns to assess quality
- Tells time in 12 or 24 hour format
- Case material: plastic
- Case diameter: 50mm
- Bezel material: plastic
- Band material: plastic
- Band length: 9.5”
- Adjustable band
- Clasp type: buckle
- Water resistance: splash-proof
- Full dimensions: 50mm x 9.5”
- 1 year warranty from Xtreme Time Inc.
Sportswear company Everlast has a fitting name for its place inside boxing and MMA rings. But the brand got its start and its name elsewhere—from a specially engineered swimsuit that was designed to last longer than a single season. The impressive design and quality construction was admired by Jack Dempsey, who enlisted Everlast founder Jacob Golomb to make boxing headgear that could withstand more than 15 rounds of intensive training. Two years later when Dempsey won the heavyweight championship, he raised his arms in celebration, showing off his Everlast gloves and cementing the company’s place in sports history.
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.