Exotic Green Tea & Asian Pear Exfoliating Herbal Cleansing Mud and Body Mask
- Gently cleanses the skin
- Works to protect the skin from oxidants
- Works stimulate and regenerate skin cells
- Helps add and retain moisture
- Nourishing formula
- Can be used as a cleanser or a body mask
- Kaolin clay helps remove impurities from the skin
- Hydrating hemp seed oil
- Vitamins A, C, and E work to protect the skin
- Paraben free
- Gluten free
- Vegan formula
- Full ingredients list here
How to Use
- As a daily cleanser: in the shower or bath, lather over body. Rinse thoroughly.
- As a body mask: apply to clean, dry skin. Leave on for 5–10 minutes. Rinse thoroughly in the shower or bath.
Good to Know
- Volume: 6.76oz.
- Dimensions: 1.5” (L) x 2.5” (W) x 6.75” (H)
As the name suggests, hemp-seed oil is the key ingredient in each of Hempz’s line of moisturizers and skin creams. Though not as well-known as shea butter or jojoba oil, hemp oil is rich in essential fatty acids; its 3:1 ratio of omega-6 to omega-3 fatty acids actually matches that required by the human body. The result is a highly nourishing oil that promotes skin health and moisture retention, and may even help smooth out fine lines and wrinkles. Hemp oil is also eco-friendly to produce: it grows to full harvest in about four months without needing any fertilizer or pesticides.