Farberware New Traditions Aluminum Nonstick Cookware Set
- 1qt. saucepan with lid
- 1.5qt. saucepan with lid
- 2qt. saucepan with lid
- 5qt. dutch oven with lid
- 8” skillet
- 10” skillet
- Slotted turner
- Slotted spoon
Distinctive, Durable Design
- Made from aluminum for fast, even heating
- White scratch-resistant nonstick interiors
- Bright-red porcelain enamel exteriors
- Bell-shaped profiles with scalloped edges
- Comfortable rubberized handles with double rivets for extra strength
- Shatter-resistant glass lids seal in heat and moisture
- Utensils made from heat-resistant nylon
- Braised chicken thighs: In the dutch oven, brown the thighs over high heat in a little bit of butter or olive oil. Next, add a can of whole tomatoes and their juices. Cover the dutch oven and let simmer over low heat until done, about 20 minutes.
- Fluffy scrambled eggs: Vigorously whisk together three eggs and a tablespoon of milk. Add a pat of butter to the 8” skillet over low heat. Once it’s melted, add the eggs. Cook over low heat until done, stirring infrequently.
- Red wine hot chocolate: in the 1.5qt. saucepan, add a cup and a half of milk and 1/3 cup of chocolate chips. Whisk constantly over medium heat until combined. Stir in a cup of red wine and heat thoroughly, then serve.
- Oven-safe to 350ºF
- Hanging holes for easy storage
- Hand washing recommended
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.