- 8” chef knife
- 7” santoku knife
- 8” bread knife
- 8” slicer knife
- 6” boning knife
- 6” cleaver
- 5.5” serrated utility knife
- 3.5” paring knife
- Carving fork
- 8 steak knives
- Storage block with built-in sharpener
Farberware Classic Forged Triple Riveted Cutlery Set (21-Piece)
- High-carbon stainless steel blades for strength and durability
- Ergonomically designed handle
- Forged riveted bolsters
- Cherry finish wood block
- Hand wash with warm water and a mild detergent; rinse and dry immediately
- Product dimensions: 9.84”x5.91”x13.58”
- Weight: 9.42 lb.
When Farberware was founded in 1900, it was a one-man operation that saw S.W. Farber working sheets of copper into bowls and vases by hand. Though laborious, the process ensured that each piece met Farber’s standards and, as he became more confident in his craft, allowed him to branch out successfully into small appliances such as percolators and other cookware. More than 100 years later, and Farberware is still producing appliances, kitchen gadgets, and cookware that reflect Farber’s craftsmanship in their every detail, such as the Classic Series cookware’s rolled rims — a subtle design that allows for drip-free pouring.
For post-purchase inquiries, please contact customer support.
View the Goods FAQ to learn more.