- 3.5” paring knife with blade cover
- 5” santoku knife with blade cover
- 5.5” utility knife with blade cover
- 7” santoku knife with blade cover
- 8” bread knife with blade cover
- 8” chef’s knife with blade cover
- Two 11”x14” cutting mats
- Two 8”x6” cutting mats
Farberware Resin Runway Cutlery Set (16-Piece)
- High-carbon stainless steel blades
- Stick-resistant coating keeps food from staying on blade
- Ergonomic plastic handles for comfort and control
- Patterned blade covers for safe storage
- Lightweight stamped design
- Wash by hand
When Farberware was founded in 1900, it was a one-man operation that saw S.W. Farber working sheets of copper into bowls and vases by hand. Though laborious, the process ensured that each piece met Farber’s standards and, as he became more confident in his craft, allowed him to branch out successfully into small appliances such as percolators and other cookware. More than 100 years later, and Farberware is still producing appliances, kitchen gadgets, and cookware that reflect Farber’s craftsmanship in their every detail, such as the Classic Series cookware’s rolled rims — a subtle design that allows for drip-free pouring.
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.