- 12qt. stockpot in blue, red, or stainless steel
- 16qt. stockpot in stainless steel
- Lightweight aluminum construction provides quick and even heat for a consistent results
- Nonstick interior gives easy food release for simple clean-up
- Shatter-resistant glass lid holds heat in and lets you keep an eye on cooking food
- Stainless steel handles for solid and safe control
- Large capacity stockpots lets you cook large roasts or soup to feed a big crew
- Generous size brings versatility to the kitchen, with the ability to cook for two or twenty
Good to Know
- Oven safe up to 500ºF
- Dishwasher safe
When Farberware was founded in 1900, it was a one-man operation that saw S.W. Farber working sheets of copper into bowls and vases by hand. Though laborious, the process ensured that each piece met Farber’s standards and, as he became more confident in his craft, allowed him to branch out successfully into small appliances such as percolators and other cookware. More than 100 years later, and Farberware is still producing appliances, kitchen gadgets, and cookware that reflect Farber’s craftsmanship in their every detail, such as the Classic Series cookware’s rolled rims — a subtle design that allows for drip-free pouring.
From frying pans to dutch ovens, find out which types of cookware are suitable for your cooking style.
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.