Any price comparison is to a new, nonrefurbished product price.
Fellowes W11C Powershred Sheet Cross-Cut Shredder (Refurbished)
For quick and secure shredding at home, this machine eviscerates documents, credit cards, and even staples.
Fast and Efficient Shredding
- Designed for light shredding at home or for small offices
- Turns documents into small confetti particles
- Can handle up to 11 sheets per pass
- Accepts both standard and legal size documents
- Steel cutters can lay waste to credit cards and staples
- When lid is lifted, machine ceases shredding automatically
- Lid lifts off for quick emptying
- Reverse function helps unclog overfed paper
- Model number: W-11C
- Product condition: refurbished
- Product dimensions: 16”x15”x10”
- Weight: 16lb.
In the box: wastebasket, shredder, power cord, user’s guide
In 1917, entrepreneur Walter Nickel was running a small business that sold filing boxes when he was called up to serve in World War I. He met tailor Harry Fellowes in their building’s elevator, and before they reached the ground floor, the company had changed hands for only $50. After the war, the two men worked together to create a company that tailored to the changing needs of businesses. Over the years, Fellowes has evolved from its first big product, the Bankers Box, to paper shredders, computer-screen privacy filters, and industrial air purifiers.
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.