Ferrari Uomo Eau de Toilette for Men (3.3 Fl. Oz.)
- Top notes of Sicilian lemon, Calabrian bergamot, and juniper berries
- Heart notes of leather, nutmeg, and woody notes
- Base notes of labdanum, tonka, and patchouli
- “It’s subtle and discreet, so I think you’ll find this an appropriate wear for any occasion, no matter who you’re with.” - Pour Monsieur
- Design house: Ferrari
- Introduced in 2009
- Created by perfumer Alberto Morillas
- Thick, heavy glass flacon with metal cap and leather stitching
- 3.3 fl. oz. eau de toilette spray
Aromatic or aquatic? Eau de toilette or eau de parfum? Check out our rundown of fragrance types and tips for wearing.
Enzo Ferrari didn’t even want to build cars. When he founded Scuderia Ferrari in 1929, it was the management and sponsorship arm for Alfa Romeo’s amateur racecar drivers. But as World War II ground European car racing to a halt, Ferrari struck out on his own, opening a racing supply company until his non-compete clause ran out and he could return to racecar manufacturing. A few decades and hundreds of hand-built high-displacement V-12 engines later, and the Ferrari name is synonymous with unbridled power.
Though their main focus is still the racing team, which has won F1 championships with the likes of Niki Lauda, Michael Schumacher, and Kimi Räikkönen at the wheel, Ferrari sports cars are being produced in higher numbers than ever before. And for those who don’t want to plunk down a cool $300,000 for a new F12berlinetta, the company also makes a line of bicycles, watches, clothing, eyewear, and other consumer goods that makes the illustrious and iconic prancing stallion emblem accessible for the masses.
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.
The Fine Print
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.