$299 for a Ferrari men's watch (up to $950 list price) in one of the following styles:
- Jumbo (black/black, FE06BK) ($795 list price)
- Scuderia Ferrari (brown/silver, FE07ACCCPSL) ($895 list price)
- Scuderia Ferrari (black/black, FE07ACIPCPBK) ($950 list price)
- World Time (black/carbon fiber, FE05IPBFC) ($950 list price)
$329 for a Ferrari men's watch ($995 list price) in one of the following styles:
- Scuderia Ferrari (black/black, FE07IPBCPBK)
- Scuderia Ferrari (black/carbon fiber, FE07IPGUNCPFC)
$359 for a men's Scuderia Ferrari watch (Silver/Silver, FE07ACCCMSL) ($1,050 list price)
$369 for a Ferrari men's watch (up to $1,150 list price) in one of the following styles:
- Podium (black/carbon fiber, FE10IPGUNCGFCFC) ($1,095 list price)
- Podium (black/carbon fiber, FE10IPBCGFCFC) ($1,150 list price)
- Scuderia Ferrari (silver/carbon fiber, FE07ACCCMFC) ($1,150 list price)
$429 for a Ferrari men's Granturismo watch (red/carbon fiber, FE11ACCCPBK) ($1,295 list price)
$459 for a Ferrari men's watch ($1,395 list price) in one of the following styles:
- Granturismo (black/red, FE11IPBCPRD)
- Granturismo (black/yellow, FE11IPBCPYW)
$499 for a Ferrari men's Granturismo watch (black/carbon fiber, FE11IPBCMBK) ($1,595 list price)
Ferrari Men's Watches
These precise and durable Ferrari watches provide sporty sophistication with stainless-steel cases and bezels secured by rubber, stainless-steel, or calfskin bands. Powered by swiss quartz movement, the chronograph timepieces contain internal stopwatches, though select styles also include a tachymeter designed to measure speed and distance. Since each watch is water-resistant at depths of up to 165 feet, you need not worry if your daily commute concludes with a swan dive off a waterfall.
- Ferrari watches with rubber, stainless-steel, or calfskin bands
- Stainless-steel cases and bezels
- Chronograph watches include internal stopwatch
- Jumbo and Scuderia styles also include a tachymeter designed to measure speed, distance, and the amount of tacos you've consumed
- Swiss quartz movement
- Water-resistant up to 165 feet
- Dimensions: 5''x6''x3''
- Two-year limited warranty
- Click here to view a list of specifications for each option.
How to get your goods: by purchasing this Groupon and providing your name and shipping address, your order is complete!
For questions pertaining to this deal, please visit the deal Q&A on this page. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer service.
View the Groupon Goods FAQ for additional information, including how list price is determined.
Like Groupon Goods on Facebook for hand-picked deals, product giveaways, and more Goods stuff.